Use of the Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
Capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract (“Agreement”) between customer, reseller or other authorized user (“You”) and Callibrain.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to share content that is pornographic, contains threats or incites violence, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- to share content that spam, machine- or randomly-generated, or contains unethical or unwanted material designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites
- to take part in further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- to allow access to Callibrain by End Users under the age of 16
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others; for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.